All Sarma based sites are committed to protecting your online privacy while providing you with the most useful Web experience possible. While you can use many features of all Sarma based sites anonymously, you are required to provide information to gain access to some of our client based content and services.
How we protect your personal information
Sensitive data you enter on all Sarma based sites is encrypted with secure server software (SSL) that encodes the information before your Web browser software sends it to us. The SSL software decodes the data only after it reaches our server, meaning hackers can’t snatch any of your personal information while it is in transit.
What we provide to third parties
While all Sarma based sites do not provide any third-party other than an explicit provider of Sarma based services access to your personal information, we may provide third parties with aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information. This data reflects site usage patterns gathered during customer visits to our Web site each month, but it does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member.
Collecting Your Information
To conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
- Information provided by you on applications or other forms you provide to us
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information we may receive from other sources
The following describes specific interaction with Sarma web sites and how the information collected is used and stored:
- In relation to publicly accessible portions of Sarma’s web presence: Sarma uses client IP addresses to diagnose problems with its server, visitor trend data and to administer its web site. IP addresses are kept solely in web-server log files and are not used to identify individual visitors. It is not linked to anonymous browsers or any other demographic information. In relation to client accessible portions of Sarma’s web presence: IP addresses are used to identify clients to determine right party access to sensitive data and may, at Sarma and its partners discretion, be used to restrict access to certain data. Clients are strongly encouraged to make use of “static” IP address(es), which can be attained from any mainstream Internet Service Provider (ISP). IP addresses are stored and associated with access functions by Sarma for an indefinite timeframe. These can and will be provided to entities that request them for the purpose of investigation or related situations per agreements with the credit bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax, Experian), content providers as needed or any legal authority.
- Sarma web sites neither request nor display client account information. Sarma uses account information in the following ways:
- Sarma uses client contact information to send information and to market new and additional services.
- Contact information is also used to contact the client when necessary.
- Sarma collects financial information for billing purposes and may use that information for the collection of past-due accounts or for marketing purposes.
- This site contains links to other sites. Sarma’s web site is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Obtaining your Consent
By using our Web site, you give Sarma permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. As a customer, you give Sarma and our agents permission to send you e-mails related to the products or services you have with Sarma, or related products that we may offer.