Experts have suggested the cost of even one bad hiring decision can be as much as $100,000 taking into account the time spent recruiting, hiring, and training, as well as the amount of time the job is left incomplete or performed poorly by an unqualified applicant. In addition, the financial cost from theft, violence, etc., can be enormous, not to mention the risk of damaging employee morale and the entity's reputation.
For the past 20 years, Sarma has been providing personal background information to local businesses that need to know more about who they are hiring. A San Antonio-based company with a proven track record of more that 100 years, Sarma Background Checks is recognized nationally for providing personal financial and public record information to businesses like yours.
Why should you conduct pre-employment background screening using Sarma Background Checks?
A Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) survey found that 61% of human resource professionals reported they find inaccuracies in resumes after carrying out a background check. The most common transgressions could be found in three areas: 1) education; 2) job titles, and 3) dates of employment.
There are multiple advantages of using Sarma Background Checks. When making the best hiring decision, you:
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Reduce turnover
- Increase productivity
- Increase moral
- Reduce risk of business disruption
- Comply with legal and contractual obligations, or mandates created by state or federal law
The well documented cost that every company encounters in the hiring and training of new employees is significant. In today's environment, the stakes go far beyond cost.
Who is your partner in Human Resourcefulness?
Screen your employees to reduce risk and loss with No monthly minimums and No set up fees
- Employment credit reports
- employment verifications
- drug screening
- SSN validation
- Education verifications
- Candidate interviews
- Denial letters
- OFAC alerts
- Criminal searches and sex offender records
- Moving violations report
- and more
- 20 years of experience in background screening
- Over 1 billion records, nationwide
- Comprehensive, customizable solutions
- Unparalleled technology and
- exceptional customer service
- Industry-leading turnaround times and an array of instate reports
- Superior research and accurate information
- Over 70+ employees
- Main office located here in San Antonio
- Three Private Investigators with 58 years of combined experience
- Over 10 million dollars in E & O insurance