Collections Credit Report
Sarma's collections credit reports from Experian and TransUnion are designed to give the collections professional the comprehensive information needed to take action when the chances of recovery are highest. To increase your chances of recovery, you need accurate and organized information to quickly identify, prioritize and take action on derogatory accounts. A collections credit report is a modified credit report designed specifically for the collections industry.
What Information Does a Collections Credit Report Return?
A collections credit report is used to quickly locate debtors and contain valuable information including:
- Creditor contact information
- Trade line activity with account status
- Public record activity
- Collection activity
- Special messages
- Value-added options
Collection Credit Reports display the most current information about the debtor along with:
- Additional address history
- Public record information identifying debtors who have filed for bankruptcy
- Account type and account status information
Maximize Your Recovery Dollars with a Collections Credit Report.
- Generates credit and location information in one consolidated report.
- Provides full credit histories on accounts along with an available credit summary band.
- Returns up to 10 other known addresses of the debtor which are provided for further skip tracing efforts.
- Recovers up to three phone numbers, driver's license information and a homeowner indicator that can enhance your locating efforts.